A phase ll trial of combination chemotherapy with intravenous oxaliplatin combined with tablet capecitabin in patients with recurrent breastcancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms capox
- 23 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Jul 2013 New trial record