A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Phase 3 Pivotal Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Peanut Epicutaneous Immunotherapy With Viaskin Peanut in Peanut-allergic Children.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEPITES
- Sponsors DBV Technologies
- 12 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 27 Jun 2016 Topline results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017, according to a DBV Technologies media release.
- 27 Jun 2016 According to a DBV Technologies media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.