TRANSITION: A two-year observational study to evaluate the safety profile of fingolimod in patients with multiple sclerosis who switch from natalizumab to fingolimod
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TRANSITION
- 28 Oct 2017 Results (n=637) assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 12 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 11 Jul 2013 New trial record