Phase I/II trial with melphalan for percutaneous chemosaturation (CS-PHP-Mephalan) in treating irresectable liver metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CS-IHP-Melfalan
- 30 Sep 2015 According to a Delcath System media release, data were presented at the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society (CIRSE) annual meeting.
- 30 Sep 2015 Results published in a Declath Systems media release.
- 15 Sep 2014 Five patients have been enrolled and treated to date, according a Delcath Systems media release.