A Phase I/II Study of Vosaroxin and Decitabine in Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vosaroxin (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jun 2016 Results (n=63) published in a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 May 2016 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, results of this trial will be presented at the 21st Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) in June 2016. Sunesis is following regulatory approval in Europe for vosaroxin for the treatment of relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia in patients aged 60 years and older.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History