Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Human, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) [Glassia®] in the Treatment of New Onset Type-1 Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kamada
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Kamada media release, top-line results are anticipated in the second half of 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2016 Phase of the trial changed from phase II-III to phase II. Thus changes in scientific title also.