Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Human, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) [Glassia®] in the Treatment of New Onset Type-1 Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kamada
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Kamada media release, based on the data from this trial, the company and external leaders believe that further studies in a larger population are warranted.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Kamada media release.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Kamada media release, top-line results are anticipated in the second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History