A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Open-Label Study to Estimate the Relative Bioavailability, Tolerability and Safety of a Single Dose of Belimumab Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Subjects by Prefilled Syringe or Autoinjector
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Plasma PK assessment for Cmax, AUC(0-t), AUC(0-inf)), according to an abstract presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 22 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.