A Phase I/IIa Sporozoite Challenge Study to Assess the Safety and Protective Efficacy of the Combination Malaria Vaccine Candidate Regimen of RTS,S/AS01B + ChAd63 and MVA Encoding ME-TRAP and Also RTS,S/AS01B Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2016 Results from phase II part of the study published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases
- 30 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.