Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Multi-centre Non-inferiority Study of Dabigatran Etexilate Versus Standard of Care for Venous Thromboembolism Treatment in Children From Birth to Less Than 18 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparins; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVERSITY
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 141.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 5 Nov 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Trial design presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology