A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir Plus Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Adults With Genotype 1 and 3 Chronic HCV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2015.