A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Simultaneously Qualify a Biomarker Algorithm for Prognosis of Risk of Developing Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease (MCI Due to AD) and to Test the Safety and Efficacy of Pioglitazone (AD-4833 SR 0.8 mg QD) to Delay the Onset of MCI Due to AD in Cognitively Normal Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOMMORROW
- Sponsors Takeda
- 20 Jul 2017 Results assessing the approaches to subject retention the TOMMORROW study, presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Jul 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.