A Randomized, Open-label, Three-arm, Multi-center Phase II Trial of Addition of DCVAC/OvCa to First Line Standard Chemotherapy in Women With Newly Diagnosed Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DCVAC OvCa (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SOTIO
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 May 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Feb 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.com.