Prospective, multi-centre, randomized, open-label, two arm, parallel group, active-control, comparative clinical study to evaluate efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of R-TPR-016/ Herceptin; when given intravenously in patients with Metastatic HER2-Overexpressing Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reliance Life Sciences
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed to completed.
- 18 Jul 2013 New trial record