A Randomized, Phase II, Placebo Controlled Study of GDC-0068, an Inhibitor to Akt, in Combination With Fluoropyrimidine Plus Oxaliplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAGUAR
- Sponsors Genentech
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 09 Nov 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.