Phase I Study of Ruxolitinib for Patients With Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=14) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 18 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status is changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.