An Open-Label Phase IB Trial To Evaluate the Effects of Food and Formulation on Pharmacokinetics of the Oral Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export/SINE Compound KPT-330 in Patients With Soft-Tissue or Bone Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics; NPM Pharma
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History