A Phase II Study of Sodium Cridanimod in Conjunction With Progestin Therapy in Patients With Progesterone Receptor Negative Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cridanimod (Primary) ; Medroxyprogesterone; Megestrol
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AS Kevelt
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Aug 2016 According to Xenetic Biosciences media release, an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the Company's product candidate, Virexxa (sodium cridanimod), has been allowed to proceed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.