Prospective, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study With an Open-label Extension Period to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Doses of NT 201 in Botulinum Toxin Treatment-naive Subjects With Blepharospasm
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Blepharospasm
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.