A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single- and Multiple Ascending-dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous RPX2014 and RPX7009 Alone and in Combination in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary) ; Meropenem; Vaborbactam
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Medicines Company media release.
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 86 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History