A Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab in Patients With Recurrent Solid Tumor Brain Metastases Who Have Failed Whole Brain Radiation Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.