First of two supplementary pharmacokinetic studies with RHB-102 for the prevention of radiotherapy- and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: A drug-food interaction trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- 08 Oct 2013 Positive results demonstrating an extended-release formulation of ondansetron has high bioavailability have been reported in a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on information reported in a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 22 Jul 2013 New trial record