Second of two supplementary pharmacokinetic studies with RHB-102 for the prevention of radiotherapy- and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: A comparative bioavailability trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- 30 Apr 2014 Data from the trial will support an MAA submission in Europe in the third quarter of 2014, according to a RedHill media release.
- 08 Oct 2013 Results have been reported in a RedHill Biopharma media release. Results indicated pharmacokinetics supportive of once-daily dosing and met targeted pharmacokinetic parameters.
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed to completed based on information reported in a RedHill Biopharma media release.