Activity and Safety of Regorafenib in Patients With Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Previously Treated With Anthracycline-based Chemotherapy : a Multinational, Randomized, Phase II, Placebo-controlled Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGO-SARC; REGOSARC
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=138) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Mar 2017 Results assessing base case analysis published in the Cancer.
- 14 Oct 2016 Results of this trial, published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.