A Phase 1b Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered Golimumab, a Human Anti-TNFalpha Antibody, in Pediatric Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PURSUIT-PEDS-PK
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 24 May 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of golimumab at week 14 presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2016.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .