First-in-human, Dose-escalating Safety Study of Tissue Factor Specific Antibody Drug Conjugate Tisotumab Vedotin (HuMax TF ADC) in Patients With Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors Known to Express Tissue Factor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HuMax TF ADC (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Genmab
- 30 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 144 to 173, according to a Genmab media release.
- 16 Jun 2017 Preliminary data published in a Genmab media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History