Phase I Study of AT13387 in Combination With Dabrafenib and Trametinib in Patients With BRAF-Mutant Melanoma and Other Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Onalespib (Primary) ; Dabrafenib; Trametinib
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as CTEP Initiated Action.