A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of ISIS 304801 Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volanesorsen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPROACH
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, the company is on track to file for regulatory approval in the U.S. and Canada in September 2017.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, the company has submitted an MAA to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for volanesorsen for the treatment of patients with familial chylomicronemia syndrome (FCS). The submission was based on data from the Phase 3 APPROACH and COMPASS studies.
- 06 Mar 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics, Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, additional data from the study will be presented at an upcoming medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History