A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab to Demonstrate Efficacy After Twelve Weeks of Treatment, Compared to Placebo and Etanercept, and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Long-term Efficacy up to One Year in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2013 New trial record