An Open Label Single-arm Trial of the Immunogenicity and Reactogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (Prevenar13) Given to Children With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Not Previously Received a Primary Schedule of Immunisation With Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines in Infancy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.