A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Safety and Efficacy Study of a Range of Linaclotide Doses Administered Orally to Children, Ages 6 to 17 Years, Who Fulfill Modified Rome III Criteria for Child/Adolescent Functional Constipation (FC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan; Forest Laboratories
- 24 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 24 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.