A Non-randomised, Open-label, Sequential, Three-part, Phase I Study to Assess the Effect of Itraconazole (a CYP3A4 Inhibitor) on the Pharmacokinetics of Olaparib Following Oral Dosing of a Tablet Formulation, and to Provide Data on the Effect of Olaparib on QT Interval Following Oral Dosing of a Tablet Formulation to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Oct 2016 Results assessing effect of itraconazole on pharmacokinetics of olaparib (n=59) published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing pharmacokinetics of olaparib in presence of itraconazole presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.