Changes in Liver Steatosis After Switching From Efavirenz to Raltegravir Among HIV/HCV-Coinfected Patients Receiving Two Nucleoside Analogs Plus Efavirenz: The Steral Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STERAL
- 15 Sep 2017 Results (n=39) published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2017 Results of interim analysis (n=37), presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.