A Multi-Center, Non-Randomized Pharmacokinetic Study of Makena (Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate Injection, 250 mg/mL) and Its Metabolites in Blood of Women With a Singleton Pregnancy and a Previous Singleton Spontaneous Preterm Delivery
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxyprogesterone (Primary)
- Indications Preterm labour
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Lumara Health
- 14 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.