Phase I Study Of Vincristine, Doxorubicin, And Dexamethasone (VXD) Plus Ixazomib In Adults With Relapsed Or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia/Lymphoma, Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Or Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Asparaginase; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety of ixazomib combined with VXLD (n=5) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.