A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Doxorubicin HCl Liposomal (Doxil) for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 02 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.