A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ME1100 Inhalation Solution (Arbekacin Inhalation Solution) Administered to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Arbekacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Various toxicities
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Meiji Seika Pharma
- 09 Sep 2014 Results of a pooled analysis of this trial and a single dose trial were presented at presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History