A Long-term Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of AMG 827 Subcutaneous Treatment in Subjects with Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 03 Oct 2017 Results (n=4464) of exploratory analysis assessing psychiatric adverse events occurrence across late stage brodalumab patients using patient data from NCT00975637, NCT01101100, NCT01708590, NCT01708603 and NCT01708629 trials and their open label extensions published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2015 According to an Amgen media release, data from this study were presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 2015.