A Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study of (ERC1671/GM-CSF/Cyclophosphamide)+Bevacizumab vs. (Placebo Injection/Placebo Pill) +Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Recurrent/Progressive, Bevacizumab naïve Glioblastoma Multiforme and Glioasarcoma Patients (WHO Grade IV Malignant Gliomas, GBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ERC 1671 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Cyclophosphamide; Sargramostim
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 28 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2019.