A Phase I Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Oral CUDC-427, an Antagonist of Inhibitors of Apoptosis (IAP) Proteins, When Administered Twice Daily in Subjects With Advanced and Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CUDC 427 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Curis; Genentech
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 13 Apr 2016 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 24 Feb 2015 According to a Curis media release, enrolment in the dose escalation cohorts of 100mg, 200mg and 300mg was completed during the fourth quarter of 2014.