Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group, Active Controlled Study for the Efficacy and Safety of Pegylated Recombinant Consensus Interferon Variant Solution for Injection in the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfacon-1 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Beijing Kawin Technology Share-Holding
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2013 New trial record