A Phase I/II, Single Center, Single-Treatment, Open-Label, Adaptive Clinical Trial Design Examining the Pharmacokinetic Effects of up to Two Separate HLD200 Modified Release Formulations of Methylphenidate in Adolescent and Pediatric Subjects With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ironshore Pharmaceutical and Development
- 22 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2013 Positive interim results have been presented in a Highland Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History