A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Circadin to Alleviate Sleep Disturbances in Children With Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary)
- Indications Developmental disabilities; Sleep disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NEURIM Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a a NEURIM Pharmaceuticals media release, patients are now being followed up to 78 weeks to assess the long-term efficacy and safety of PedPRM and results will be presented during 2018.
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a a NEURIM Pharmaceuticals media release, study results will be presented at the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) 64th Annual Meeting, (Washington DC, from October 23-28, 2017), and are in press in the Journal of American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a a NEURIM Pharmaceuticals media release, main study results were presented during the World Sleep Congress (Prague, October 9-12) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History