ZeSS: A Prospective Observational Safety Study of Patients With BRAF-V600 Mutation-positive Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma Treated With Vemurafenib (Zelboraf)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZeSS
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.