Multicenter, International, Prospective, Phase III, Randomized, Superiority Trial Comparing Two Maintenance Strategies With Mono or Bi-therapy of Protease Inhibitors With or Without Lamivudine in Virologically Suppressed HIV Patients on Second Line Antiretroviral Treatment Over a Period of 96 Weeks in Africa (Dakar, Bobo Dioulasso, Yaounde)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOBIDIP
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2016 Two arms has been stopped on advise of DSMB (approved by Scientific Committee), patients are switched to standard second line triple therapy and followed until the end of the study at week 96.