Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Doses of Oral Cebranopadol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Pain Due to Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cebranopadol (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grunenthal
- 16 Jun 2017 A population PK analysis of cebranopadol using data from phase I and II trials, results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.