An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Investigational Vaccine (GSK3003891A) in Healthy Men
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3003891A (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety and immunogenecity published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases (2016).
- 26 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.