Post-marketing Safety Study to Assess the Risk of Spontaneous Abortions in Women Exposed to Cervarix in the United Kingdom
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Jul 2015 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2013 New trial record