Multicenter, Open-label, Two-arm, Parallel-design, Repeat-dose Clinical Trial to Evaluate the PK, Safety, and Tolerability of Four Intramuscular Injections of Risperidone ISM® 75 mg, at 28 Day Intervals in Patients With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PRISMA-2
- Sponsors Rovi
- 28 Jul 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the 24th European Congress of Psychiatry, according to a Rovi media release.
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.