A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of Oral Azacitidine (CC-486) in Japanese Subjects With Hematological Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.